Sunday, April 12, 2009

Zombie Chicken Award


Isn't this gorgeous?- Karen at Bookbath has awarded me the Zombie Chicken Award. This is a hoot!
“The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…”

Thank you so much Karen. I'm honoured to think you would 'brave a pack of Zombie Chickens' to read my blog (although I don't believe it for a minute! Chook lover as you are). So I take this honour and name my 5 worthy bloggers.
  1. Jacquie @ Life in the Dome: I don't have chooks yet, but Jacqui is inspiring me to prepare the way for the future.
  2. Michelle @ Alpaca, Chook, Garden, Travel and Michelles Musings: Michelle's musings are about life, and we can always learn from each other.
  3. Jess @ This Delicious Solitude: Jess reads books I probably never will, and writes beautiful reviews so I feel I have read the book itself.
  4. Robin @ A Fondness for Reading: Robin shares her wisdom and thoughts through photo's, quotes and ponderings. Her words inspire and challenge and encourage.
  5. The Hardworkinghippy & Fabrice @ La Ferme De Sourrou: I wish I was Hardworkinghippy, this blog transports me to other dreams.
Thanks to all the bloggers that I visit, and I promise, if a pack of Zombie Chickens were to cross the road in front of me, I'd wait for them before I procedded to your blogs!

3 comments:

jess said...

Thanks Tamara! I'm very flattered. It's nice to know there are people reading.

For the record, I've enjoyed your blog too!

Jacqueline said...

Thanks Tamara - I had a good laugh reading the blurb and I'm chuffed too that you are enjoying my chooky blog. I don't think the girls know about zombie chickens but I'll have to tell them tomorrow. Happy Easter!

Robin said...

Tamara, thanks so much for this award! I love the idea of zombie chickens (!), and I appreciate your kind words.