Saturday, June 5, 2010

Friday Fill-ins


1. I cant name one place that is my favorite place to travel to - but France, San Fransisco and the Blue Mountains (near Sydney) are amongst my tops spots.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember Chocolate Cake, Wood Fires, singalongs and Woofa.
3. A cup of tea and a home made blanket in winter makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, probably means I'm doing one of my volunteer jobs as a volunteer rescue worker in storms and tempest (we go out to help local residents whose homes have been damaged by wind or rain).
5. Planning a trip is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows some of my deepest secrets and loves me still the same.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to James Morrison (Jazz) Concert Friday Night, tomorrow my plans include brunch with friends at the Moroccan Cafe then the local markets for a few treats, and Sunday, I want to plant veggies, walk and catch up on reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love smell of wood fires, I love a cup of tea (but I've never had a handmade blanket, thank you very much for creating a new craving ;) and there aren't many places nicer than France. Happy weekend, friend!

Karen said...

I'm very thankful for your volunteer work - amazing people that helped us out last night! Glad you were safe and warm enjoying music though!

Electra said...

Sounds like a great weekend! What on earth is woofa??

Tamara said...

Hi DB - I hope you find a handmade blanket before next winter - cont believe you dont have one! Karen, We who volunteer, are generally Very Happy to help out. Im glad we were able to fix the problem and stop the leak. Hi Electra - I did have a good weekend, thanks - and Woofa was our dog's name. Always happy memories when there's a pet around.