Saturday, June 26, 2010

Friday Fill-ins


1. On vacation, I like walks by the seaside, tea and biscuits, and dining out.
2. I believe in the power in the ocean.
3. One of my favorite vacation spots has lots of dining out options.
4. Planting seeds can be done by full moon.
5. Up, up and away with TAA, the friendly, friendly way (was the promotion for an Australian Airline in the 70's).
6. Bananas are delicious when cooked on the BBQ or on the open campfire with chocolate inserted under the skin!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some time with my dog's watching TV with a glass of wine, tomorrow my plans include nothing eventful, and Sunday, I want to go for a walk with my dog, and have a drink with friends.

Visit Friday Fill-ins
if you want to join in. See you next Friday :)

2 comments:

kt moxie said...

That banana BBQ recipe sounds GREAT!

Electra said...

Wow- #4 and #6 taught me something new today!