Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #188

Click photo to see recipe
1. Life is Amazing!
2. When I start knitting something I really should just keep going.
3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: Two gorgeous girls. (it wasn't my last text, but my third last - and the rest of the message was We're happy to say we have... - yes, my friends had twins.)
4. Almond crusted Baramundi is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon. (and he's cooking it right now).
5. On the 1st day of August I had a lovely lunch with my inspirational friend.
6. I still remember my [late] granny as lively and energetic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to diner and wine, tomorrow my plans include doing my tax and going to a formal diner presentation, and Sunday, I want to sleep in and have brunch with my friend! (I seem focused on food - perhaps I should go for a run too).
Link to Friday Fillins.

5 comments:

Janet said...

that fish looks delicious!

Electra said...

OK, once I figured out what barramundi is, I printed out the recipe so I can make it! it sounds delish!

Bellezza said...

I remember my grandmother the same way. And, after we were both widowed (her at 70 something me at 30 something) I'd say, "Remember Grandma, we're the only single women in the family", and she'd laugh. Blessings on the rest of your weekend, Tamara.

Chat Noir said...

Okay, risotto one night, and barra the next........ And you'd better get the knitting finished before summer.

Tamara said...

Janet and Electra - the Fish turned out deliciously moist and crunchy. We're definitely doing that again.

Bellezza - It's so nice to vae special memories with our grandparents. I had some very special and unique experiences with mine.

Chat Noir - you know this knitting thing bugs me(I inherited from my mother the inability to finish my knitting) but Im determined to finish last years project this year and to start this years project, this year!