Monday, April 14, 2014

Ethical Chocolate Part II

After significant delays in finishing this post, and therefore significant research (and soul searching), this is one of my favourite finds. It's a dark chocolate, with nuts, and it's fairtrade. It's just a little pricey.

I promised I would post some of the sites I found helpful in my research - and it's not a short list. Sorry.

Information sources

Sales sites - Australian
Other bloggers who did a much better job than I did!   Highly Recommend visiting....

Give away option!
Happy Easter my friends... My partner and I are not giving each other chocolate - but in the spirit of living simply - we've challenged each other to cook something new with ingredients we have access to locally. Making something new - fits with our belief that Easter is about celebrating the new.

What will you do to celebrate Easter?



1 comment:

Jeanie said...

what a great idea! I love the concept of making something with your local ingredients and something new, so it's a shared learning experience, too! We'll celebrate mostly with dinner, which is mostly the same each year. The dessert always changes and this year I'm trying a Pavlova. And, I'll be delivering little peat pot baskets I made to people -- probably do that on Saturday. Happiest Easter, Tamara! And thanks for the info on the chocolate -- you make me think!